Name That Plant Contest
Upcoming Field Trips
- BOTSOC 2014 Field Trip Schedule
- April 26, 2014, Bond Swamp Canoe Trip. Important: Trip Postoned. See note below.
- Sunday, April 27, 2014, Ft. Mountain State Park & Carters Lake Hidden Pond Trail, Murray County
- Sunday, April 27, 2014 East Palisades, CRNRA, Trip Cancelled!
- Sunday, 4 May 2014 – Lake Winfield Scott Loop, Union County
- May 10, 2014, Flint River Canoe Trip and Shoals Spider Lilies Walk, Upson County, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- May 10, 2014, Historic Kettle Creek Revolutionary War Battlefield, Wilkes County
- Sunday, May 11, 2014, Bartram Trail – Buckeye Creek, near Otto, North Carolina
- May 17, 2014, 9:00-12 pm (Note early start time!) South Townsend WMA, McIntosh County,
- Sunday, May 18, 2014, Chestatee River Canoe Float & Spring Flora, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m
- May 24, 2014, 9:30 am Arkaquah Trail on Brasstown Mountain, Union County
- May 24, 2014, Wild Edibles Workshop and Walk, CRNRA Environmental Education Center, Fulton County, 09:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- May 25, 2014, Roadside Botanizing, Cohutta Mountains, Gilmer & Fanin Counties
- Monday, May 26, 2014 (Memorial Day): Green Pitcher Plants, Reed Branch Preserve (Nature Conservancy) , Towns County
- May 31, 2014, Palisades Canoe Float & Spring Flora, Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, Cobb County
Ask the Bot Soc Doc, look for carpools to field trips, and discuss plants in our forum.
Want to be notified when we post new field trips and workshops? Subscribe to our RSS feed.