Name That Plant Contest
Upcoming Field Trips
- The Complete 2015 Field Trip Schedule is now available
- January 31, 2015, Deserts and Mountains Presentations, Suwanee, GA, Gwinnett County
- February 7, 2015, Granitic-Outcrop Lichens, Davidson – Arabia Mountain Park, DeKalb County
- February 7, 2015, Wolf Creek Preserve, 1:15 p.m., Grady County
- February 14, 2015, Basic Plant ID Workshop, Gaskins Forest Education Center, Alapaha, GA, Berrien County
- Sunday, March 15, 2015, 2:00 p.m., Montezuma Bluffs Natural Area, Macon County
- March 21, 2015, Early Spring Wildflowers, Cloudland Canyon State Park, Dade County
- Sunday, March 22, 2015, Sosebee Cove Ficaria verna Eradication, Union County
- March 28, 2015, The Pocket of Pigeon Mountain, Walker County
- April 11, 2015, Cloudland Canyon State Park: Mid-Spring Wildflowers
- May 23, 2015, at 9:30 am Forest Service Roadside Botanizing in the Cohutta Mountains, Gilmer & Fannin Counties
Ask the Bot Soc Doc, look for carpools to field trips, and discuss plants in our forum.
Want to be notified when we post new field trips and workshops? Subscribe to our RSS feed.