Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Field trips and non-BotSoc events  (Read 3237 times)
Merrill
Administrator
Botanist

I'm no botanist, and I don't even play one on TV.

« on: January 27, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »

I can add another topic for non-BotSoc events, if y'all think it would be easier. We can link all these to the forum calendar, too. If you'd like to know how, please email me at merrill.morris@gmail.com.

Merrill

This is where a signature would be, if I had one.
Rich
Distinguished Botanist

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 07:51:20 PM »

I think that it would be a good idea to have separate spots for the two types of announcements.  Our events would remain in one location and then we would have a separate spot for these sorts of events that our neighbor botany groups or others do that would be of interest to some members. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 06:42:39 PM by Rich » Logged

Rich Reaves
Austrinum

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 12:45:10 PM »

I'm confused.  It appears that this conversation started in the middle somehow.  What exactly are we talking about here.  And what is a 'dort'?

Hal
Rich
Distinguished Botanist

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 06:51:20 PM »

I have posted descriptions of a couple of non-BotSoc events in this section, as I could not think of a better spot to put them in the forum arrangement.  Check the Trillium Symposium and the SC NPS Symposium - the two previous threads in this section, I believe.

A "dort" is someone who does not proofread their words hitting the post button, and thanks to the wonderful little modify button, I am not one (surely only a temporary condition, I can't hide my true self forever.).  Although folks may now be confused by your question - you  really should quote the original in the reply if you want to extend the pain/humiliation  Smiley.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 08:45:33 PM by Rich » Logged

Rich Reaves
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length