Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BotSoc forum rules  (Read 6557 times)
Merrill
Administrator
Botanist

I'm no botanist, and I don't even play one on TV.

« on: March 16, 2007, 12:46:29 PM »

Welcome to the Georgia Botanical Society forum. Access to some of these boards is restricted to members only, but we are happy to have guests post native plant questions in the Ask the Bot Doc section.

In order to keep our forum a pleasant place, we ask that you observe a few simple rules:

1. Restrict discussion to topics listed in the boards.

2. No personal attacks and no political discussions permitted.

3. No posting of personal information permitted.

4. No obscenity or profanity of any sort.

5. No commercial postings of any kind.

Posts that violate these rules will be removed, and anyone creating such posts will be banned permanently from the forum.

Please note that to view the Carpool section, you will have to register as a member of the forum. You do not have to be a Georgia Botanical Society member to be a member of the forum.

If you wish to become a member of the forum, please register. I will be notified of your registration immediately and will usually approve it within a few hours. Sorry for the inconvenience of not having instant registration, but we have had a minor problem with spammers, and I'm hoping the approval process for new members will deter them. If your email or IP address show up on lists of suspected spammers, I will not approve your registration. If you have not been approved and you think I've made a mistake, please email me at the address below.

Please contact me at merrill.morris@gmail.com if you have questions or problems using the board.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 02:28:37 PM by Merrill » Logged

This is where a signature would be, if I had one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length