Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Use  (Read 2658 times)
Rich
Distinguished Botanist

« on: March 18, 2007, 07:04:15 PM »

I look forward to having more of the features up and running, particularly being able to add in the signature line and add a picture (obviously of a well-liked plant -:)) to our posts. 

I would think that we would eventually want to partition the forum to have a general forum and a board forum, and probably the ability to set up occasional sub-forums  --  such as a limited forum for the Pilgrimage planning committee or for a specific workshop being organized. 

Rich Reaves
Merrill
Administrator
Botanist

I'm no botanist, and I don't even play one on TV.

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 08:18:08 PM »

I look forward to having more of the features up and running, particularly being able to add in the signature line and add a picture (obviously of a well-liked plant -:)) to our posts. 

I would think that we would eventually want to partition the forum to have a general forum and a board forum, and probably the ability to set up occasional sub-forums  --  such as a limited forum for the Pilgrimage planning committee or for a specific workshop being organized. 

I think it's possible to do all this. I know you can add a signature and photo. I think you can do that under your profile. I'll check and see.

Merrill

This is where a signature would be, if I had one.
Merrill
Administrator
Botanist

I'm no botanist, and I don't even play one on TV.

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 08:28:53 PM »

OK, to add a picture, signature, etc., go to Profile at the top, then click at the left on Forum Profile Information. You can choose a pic of a bunch of pop stars, or you can upload your own, as I did.

You can apparently also change the way the forum looks overall.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Merrill

This is where a signature would be, if I had one.
Rich
Distinguished Botanist

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 07:52:59 PM »

Thanks for the short tutorial.

Rich Reaves
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length