Name That Plant Contest
Upcoming Field Trips
- February 13, 2016, Wolf Creek Preserve, 1:00 pm – 3:30 p.m. NOTE LATE START TIME!
- Sunday, February 21, 2016, Vickery Creek Unit of the Chattahoochee River National Recreational Area
- March 5, 2016, 9:00 AM, Rare Plant Monitoring Workshop and Trout Lilies, CRNRA, Cobb County
- March 12, 2016, Table Mountain Pine, from Grassy Gap to Yahoola Valley, Lumpkin County
- March 19, 2016, Oconee Bells and Early Spring Wildflowers at Devils Fork State Park and Oconee Station, SC.
- March 26, 2016, The Pocket of Pigeon Mountain, Walker County
- April 9, 2016, 9:30 AM (NOTE TIME!), Amicalola Falls State Park, Dawson County
- April 23, 2016, Cedar Glades of Chickamauga Battlefield, Catoosa County.
- April 30, 2016, Manassas Bogs, (Tattnall & Evans Counties)
- May 7, 2016, Woody Gap: Indian paint-brush, Outcrops, and Lady’s Slippers
- Sunday, May 8, 2016, Lake Winfield Scott Loop: Jarrard Gap Trail/Appalachian Trail/Slaughter Creek Trail Loop, Union County
- Friday, May 13, 2016, Coastal Plains Endemics, Fort Stewart, Liberty County, etc.
Want to be notified when we post new field trips and workshops? Subscribe to our RSS feed.