Name That Plant Contest
Upcoming Field Trips
- April 30, 2016, Manassas Bogs, (Tattnall & Evans Counties)
- April 30, 2016 – Crested Iris Cove, south of Brasstown Bald, Towns & Union Counties
- Sunday, May 1, 2016 – Tennessee Rock Trail at Black Rock Mountain State Park
- May 7, 2016, Woody Gap: Indian paint-brush, Outcrops, and Lady’s Slippers
- Sunday, May 8, 2016, Lake Winfield Scott Loop: THIS TRIP IS NOW CLOSED
- Friday, May 13, 2016, Coastal Plains Endemics, Fort Stewart, Liberty County, etc.
- May 14, 2016, Flint River Canoe Trip and Shoals Spider Lily Walk
- Sunday, May 22, 2016, Palisades Canoe Float Spring Flora, Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, Cobb County
- May 28, 2016. 9:30 AM, Roadside Botanizing: Cohutta Mountains, Gilmer & Fanin Counties
- Sunday, May 29, 2016, 9:30 am, Roadside Botanizing: Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory (CHL), Otto, NC
- Monday, May 30, 2016, (Memorial Day) 10:00 AM, Reed Branch Wet Meadow Preserve, Towns County
- Saturday, 4 June 2016 – Lake Winfield Scott Fungal Foray, Union County
- Sunday, June 5, 2016, Chestatee River Canoe Float & Late Spring Flora, Lumpkin County
Want to be notified when we post new field trips and workshops? Subscribe to our RSS feed.