2017 Field Trip Schedule
Name That Plant Contest
Upcoming Field Trips
- April 22, 2017, Bartram Trail, Buckeye Creek towards Wolf Rock overlook, (walk location changed from Till Ridge Cove)
- Sunday, April 23, 2017, East Palisades, CRNRA, Cobb County. TRIP CANCELLED!
- April 29, 2017, Hemlock Falls Trail, Moccasin Creek State Park, Rabun County
- 29 April, 2017, Cay Creek Wetland Park Maritime Forest TRIP CANCELLED!
- Sunday, April 30, 2017, Mountain Bog & Swamp Pinks (Union County)
- May 6, 2017, Sprewell Bluff WMA, Meriwether and Talbot Counties
- Sunday, May 7, 2017, Freeman Trail and Blood Mountain, Union County
- May 13, 2017, 9:00 (Note Early Time) Woody Gap, Spring Ephemerals, Lumpkin County
- May 20, 2017, Pitcherplants and Dewthreads, Dixie Bog, Brooks County
- May 20, 2017, Canoe Trip on Flint River, Shoals Spider Lilies, Talbot & Upson Counties
- Sunday, May 21, 2017, Cypress Ponds and River Bluffs, Alapaha River WMA, Irwin County
- Sunday, May 21, 2017, Palisades Canoe Float & Spring Flora, Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Cobb/Fulton Counties
- May 27, 2017, Arkaquah Trail, Brasstown Bald, Towns & Union Counties
- Sunday, May 28, 2017, Wagon Train Trail, Brasstown Bald, Towns & Union Counties
- Monday, May 29, 2017, Mountain Wetlands in the Shadow of Brasstown Bald, Union & Towns Counties
- June 24-25, 2017, Gray’s Lily, Lilium grayi, Roan Mountain Highlands and Drive on Blue Ridge Parkway
Want to be notified when we post new field trips and workshops? Subscribe to our RSS feed.